Mold Remediation in the Wood River Valley
No matter how new your home is, the perfect storm of conditions can lead to a mold contamination. If left untreated, excessive water damage and high levels of humidity and moisture can lead to mold growth, leaving you exposed to allergens, irritants, and in some cases potentially toxic particles.
Locate, Contain, Remove
What Causes Mold to Grow?
1) Material to feed on; like paper, wood, natural fibers, or even soil
2) Moisture or high levels of humidity; roof leaks or pipes, flooded areas, HVAC systems
3) Moderate temperature; especially between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit
4) Stagnant air; such as a basement or room with poor ventilation
5) Time; mold will start to germinate and grow as early as 24 hours after finding a moisture source
Our Mold Remediation Process
Initial Emergency Contact
Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
HEPA Air Filtration & HEPA Vacuuming
Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
Cleaning and Sanitation of Structure, Fixtures and Contents
Mold Related Health Risks
We Are Here For You!
24/7 Emergency Services
How long does it take for mold to grow?
How do I know if I need professional mold remediation?
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) recommends hiring a professional if your mold issue meets one of the following conditions:
- You believe the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) is contaminated
- The mold problem is a result of sewage or contaminated water
- The mold problem was caused by water damage
- You’re experiencing health concerns or are worried that the mold problem in your home could lead to health issues
How long does mold removal take?
How much does mold removal cost?
In most situations you can expect a set rate per square foot of removal, but factors like where the mold growth is and the type of mold on a given property can complicate the mold remediation and removal process, so individual costs can vary. Valley Restoration customers can expect a free estimate to avoid any surprise costs as well as direct correspondence and billing to insurance companies for accurate reimbursement.