Water Damage Restoration
24/7 Response When You Need it Most
Pipes break, bathtubs overflow, heavy rain causes leaks. When water enters areas it shouldn’t you need fast professional help to mitigate any losses, prevent mold damage, and restore your property.
When facing the misfortune and disruption of water damage within your home, a timely response is critical to the health of both the building and its occupants. At Valley Restoration, we are committed to excellence in all that we do. Our trusted, IICRC certified team has over 50 years of water damage restoration experience to act fast, day or night.
The Continuing Effect of Water Damage
- Water contamination spreads to other areas
- Moisture beings to soak into walls and wood
- Furniture and carpet staining starts to occur
- Pressed woods delaminate, swell, and disintegrate
- Bacterial odors start developing
- Uncoated metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Drywall, trim, and studs start to swell, warp, and split
- Uncoated metal surfaces begin to rust
- Fungi appear, and respiratory problems can begin
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Initial Emergency Contact
Inspection and Damage Assessment
Water Removal/Water Extraction
Drying and Dehumidification
Cleaning & Repair
We Are Here For You!
24/7 Emergency Services
What is water damage restoration?
How long does water damage restoration take?
How much does water damage restoration cost?
How do you choose a water damage restoration company?
At Valley Restoration, our certified IICRC technicians are available 24/7 to provide you with the finest service possible using the most recent technology and state of the art equipment. For over 50 years, we’ve served the water, mold, and fire restoration needs of the homes and businesses in the Wood River Valley.